Millers Oils Motorsport CRX 75w90 NT+ Transmission Oil
A competition fully synthetic NANODRIVE ester transmission oil designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes.
What is NANODRIVE?
NANODRIVE is the award-winning Millers Oils motorsport brand that incorporates advanced nanoparticle technology for high performance applications, where stress on components is at its limit.
How does it work?
In gear oils, NANODRIVE technology combines advanced nanoparticles with triple ester chemistry to greatly reduce friction, protect against wear and maximise power.
Suitable for manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip that require API GL-4 or GL-5 performance.
Also recommended for modern transmissions where a fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance racing and track day applications including Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe, ZF, Tran-X, Elite and Samsonas transmissions.
Note: Not suitable for plate type limited slip differentials, instead use CRX LS 75w90 NT+
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fully synthetic blend protects gear teeth at low start-up and high running temperatures
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti-wear protection, allowing component longevity
- Features second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to maximise torque and power
- Exceptional cold flow properties allow easier gear changes
- Fast lubrication flow to component extremes upon start up
- Low friction and low drag formulation helps to reduce operating temperatures
- API GL-4, GL-5
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.
There are no reviews yet.