Racingline Adjustable Rear Droplinks MQB/MQB Evo – VWR520000
Our Rear Sway Bar End Links replace the soft factory rubber bushings with their weak plastic bodies with these beautifully engineered adjustable aluminium billet replacements.
Designed with one aim in mind: to help achieve optimum suspension performance and geometric accuracy, and thus increase the effectiveness of your rear anti-roll bar.
- Each heavy-duty, high-articulation rear droplink attaches the rear anti roll bar ends to the lower suspension arm.
- Replacing the failure-prone, weak plastic OEM links with our rigid billet aluminium links greatly reduces flex and allows a sharp, uncompromised transfer of suspension movement through to the sway bar.
- As well as the link itself, extra stiffness and precision comes from replacing the flex-prone stock plastic ball joint with motorsport-spec ball joints. An especially valuable upgrade on older, higher mileage cars.
- Fully adjustable by +/- 5mm to zero the pre-load on the anti-roll bar geometry. Clever design means that adjustment can be carried out at both ends whilst the droplinks are in-situ, making neutral positioning much easier.
- Direct replacement – can be used with either factory or Aftermarket rear anti roll bar, and returned to standard at any time.
– VW Golf Mk8 2020+
– VW Golf Mk7 & Mk77.5 2013-2020
– VW Passat B8 2015+
– VW Arteon 2017+
– VW T-Roc 2017+
– VW Tiguan II 2016+
– Audi S3 8Y 2020+
– Audi A3 8Y 2020+
– Audi S3 8V 2013-2020
– Audi A3 8V 2013-2020
– Audi RS3 2.5 TSI 8V 2017-2020
– Audi TT 3 8S 2014+
– Audi TTRS 8S 2017+
– Audi SQ2 2018+
– Audi RSQ3 F3 2019+
– Audi Q3 2019+
– Audi Q2 2017+
– Cupra Leon IV FW 2020+
– SEAT Leon III 5F 2015-2020
– Cupra Ateca 2018+
– Cupra Formentor 2020+
– SEAT Tarraco 2018+
– Skoda Octavia IV NX 2020+
– Skoda Octavia III 5E 2014-2020
– Skoda Superb III 3V 2015+
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.