Racingline Billet Aluminium Fuel Cap
Racingline’s new Billet Fuel Filler Cap is beautifully over-engineered, meticulously machined with the latest CNC 5-axis technology from solid billet of 6061 aerospace-grade aluminium in customary Racingline fashion to give an exquisite feel and beautiful appearance. Making opening that fuel cap just a little more pleasurable.
It’s all about the detail…
- Machined from a solid billet of aluminium, lovingly hand-polished then anodised in glossy midnight black
- The design still allows you to prop the cap in the factory locater in the filler flap while you’re filling up
- Comes complete with new rubber o-ring seal and locating tag to match all the functionality of the plastic factory cap
- A new pressure relief valve integrated into the cap always maintains balanced tank pressure
- Closes with a satisfying engineered ‘click’ each time you fill up
The screw-cap fits many slightly older or smaller VWG vehicles – some listed here.
If your factory cap is a screw-in type then this will be the correct fuel cap for you.
- VW UP GTI – 2016-2019
- VW Golf 5 – 2005-2008
- VW Golf 6 – 2008-2014
- VW Scirocco – 2008-2017
- VW Jetta V GLI – 2005-2011
- VW Jetta VI GLI – 2011-2018
- VW Polo 5 6C/6R – 2008-2018
- Audi S1 2.0 TSI – 2015-2018
- Audi A1 – 2010-2018
- Audi S3 8P – 2006-2012
- Audi A3 8P – 2003-2012
- SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.8TSI 6J – 2017-2018
- SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSI 6J – 2008-2015
- SEAT Ibiza 6J – 2008-2018
- SEAT Leon II Cupra/R 1P – 2006-2012
- SEAT Leon II 1P – 2005-2012
- Skoda Octavia II 1Z – 2004-2013
- Skoda Fabia II vRS 5J – 2007-2014
- Porsche 911 996 – 1999–2005
- Porsche 911 997 – 2005–2012
- Porsche Boxster & Cayman 986/987 – 1996–2012
Please note, this information is a combination of supplier provided compatibility data and our workshop expertise. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information Racingline Shop/VAGManchester are not liable for abnormalities or inaccurate data. Customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.