Racingline Brake Fluid 300 DOT 4 500ml
Whether you’re running factory brakes on the road or a big brake setup on track, our Racing Brake Fluid is an essential addition to your braking system performance.
Drive your car hard and the chances are you’ve experienced brake fade at some point. You’ve probably thought about upgrading your pads, maybe even getting one of our Big Brake Kits installed. But your first change should always be to swap to our Racing Brake Fluid.
- Compatible with all brake set ups – from standard factory brakes right up to our Stage 3 Big Brake Kits on track
- With a dry boiling point of 312 degrees centigrade, this is one of the highest specification brake fluids on the market
- Suitable for any form of motorsport – but just as well suited for day to day road use without compromise
- Highly refined Super DOT4 giving a significantly higher boiling point than a regular DOT5.1
- 312°c (594°F) dry boiling point
- 204°C (399°F) wet boiling point
NOTES ON USE
Brake fluid should be fully changed every 1–2 years under road conditions, and more frequently for hard driving/track use
New fluid should always be stored in a sealed container to avoid moisture intrusion. For peak performance, once opened a bottle of fluid cannot be re-used and must be disposed of. That’s why we only supply in 500ml bottles.
It is always recommended to completely replace existing fluids with fresh to obtain the specified performance
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.