Racingline Carbon Fibre Rear Body Brace for Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V) – VWR8130S3
Want to sharpen up your Golf 7 & 7.5 / Audi A3, S3, RS3 / Leon / Octavia handling responses? Our beautiful billet and carbon Rear Body Brace reinforces the bodyshell at its weakest point for a more precise and pleasurable drive.
What does it do?
Modern cars like the MQB platform run a pretty stiff laser-welded bodyshell. Up front, the chassis is very rigid between the suspension tops, but at the rear there is much more chassis flex which negatively affects vehicle handling in hard use, especially with stiff suspension. That’s why the Clubsport S Golf gets a factory rear brace.
- The new RacingLine Rear Body Brace solves this issue by locking the crucial hard points together.
- The RacingLine Rear Body Brace uses solid billet aluminium mounts secured into beautiful, ultra-stiff carbon fibre link bars drastically stiffening the rear of the chassis.
- By reinforcing and tying the rear strut towers together, the brace helps to maintain proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering loads. Remove the bodyshell flex, and the suspension geometry can work as it was designed to do.
- Despite the added stiffness, this improved handling performance comes without sacrificing any ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin.
- The clever design means that installation is simple, using existing body mounting points with no drilling and no removal of trim required, and is completely reversible.
- Compatible with rear seats up or down (or removed altogether). The full interior can be maintained even with the installation of the Rear Body Brace.
VWR8130S3 – Audi 8V A3 / S3 / RS3 3 & 5 DOOR SPORTBACK (note: not for 4 door saloon/sedan models)
- Audi A3 2013-2020 8V / 3 & 5 door
- Audi S3 2013-2020 8V / 3 & 5 door
- Audi RS3 2015-2020 8V / 5 door
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.