Racingline Hi-Flow Turbo Inlet 1.0TSI – VWR12UPITINLET
The new 1.0 TSI Turbo Inlet Elbow transforms the airflow reaching your turbocharger. Let your engine breathe free!
It’s compatible with your factory intake box, ideally combined with our Performance Filter. It also fits with other aftermarket intakes, and will be the perfect compliment to our upcoming Cold Air Intake too. It’s ready to support higher power outputs and even turbo upgrades in future.
The Intake Upgrade Kit comprises a new high-flow Turbo Silicone Inlet Hose plus Turbo 90 Inlet. Together these upgrades allow greatly increased airflow from your intake into the turbocharger for lightning fast turbo response and a worthwhile power gain. So whether you’re running a standard airbox or you’ve already fitted an intake system, you’ll be wasting potential airflow gains without this Turbo Inlet Elbow!
Please note: The bend on the inlet metalwork has a structural shape that looks like a ‘dent’, rest assured, this is by design and not damaged!
All models fitted with the current EA211 1.0 TSI engine;
- Volkswagen UP GTI 2016+
- Volkswagen UP 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI 2017+ AW
- Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI 2014+ AW
- Volkswagen Golf 7 & 7.5 1.0 TSI 2015-2020
- Volkswagen Caddy 1.0 TSI 2015-2020
- Volkswagen T-Roc 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Volkswagen T-Cross 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Volkswagen Touran 1.0 TSI 2018+
- Audi A1 1.0 TSI 2015+
- Audi Q2 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Audi A3 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Seat Ibiza 1.0 TSI 2015+
- Seat Leon 1.0 TSI 2015+
- Seat Arona 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Seats Ateca 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Seats Toledo 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Skoda Fabia 1.0 TSI 2014+
- Skoda Octavia 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Skoda Karoq 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI 2017+
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.