Racingline Volkswagen Golf Mk8 GTI/GTD/Clubsport Lowering Springs
Lowering Range: 20mm Front and Rear.
- VW Golf 8 GTI / 2020+
- VW Golf 8 GTI Clubsport / 2020+
- VW Golf 8 GTD / 2020+
- Many experts consider suspension development to be as much an art as a science. In truth, it’s a bit of both.
- Go lower or stiffer than our springs and your car will bounce and crash as the dampers are mismatched to spring-rate, and the springs themselves run out of travel.
- Our progressive-rate spring construction means the spring rate in the middle of travel is very similar to standard.
- It’s only towards the end of the spring’s travel (so, when braking or cornering hard) that we have engineered the spring to stiffen up.
- It’s this progressive-rate spring design that gives such good ride quality.
Please note, this information is a combination of supplier provided compatibility data and our workshop expertise. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information Racingline Shop/VAGManchester are not liable for abnormalities or inaccurate data. Customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.