Racingline VW ID3 Lowering Springs
Lowering Range:* 30mm Front and Rear
Lower your ID.3 or Cupra Born with our carefully developed Sport Springs. Improve looks, subtly tighten dynamics and even enhance aerodynamics with our 30mm lower spring set. Yet crucially, maintain that comfortable MEB ride quality that we all love so much.
Your ID.3 or Cupra Born will be transformed with our carefully developed RacingLine Sport Springs. They replace the car’s four standard springs with re-engineered, progressive Sport Springs, bringing tighter dynamics yet retaining all of the factory car’s comfort. Meanwhile, the car’s appearance is transformed. By getting rid of those nasty wheelarch gaps, it’ll look like it always should’ve from the factory. What’s not to like? No wonder our Sport Springs are our best-selling product worldwide.
Right from the start of our development, we knew we had to preserve the MEB’s sophisticated ride quality that we fell in love with immediately.
And we’re thrilled with the result.
As the factory springs on the ID.3 are so long, we’ve pretty-much achieved the impossible with our variable-rate springs that doesn’t have any adverse affect on comfort. No crashing, no bottoming-out, no risk to the life of the standard dampers.
- VW ID3 2020+ all models
- Cupra Born 2021+ all models
- Many experts consider suspension development to be as much an art as a science. In truth, it’s a bit of both.
- Go lower or stiffer than our springs and your car will bounce and crash as the dampers are mismatched to spring-rate, and the springs themselves run out of travel.
- Our progressive-rate spring construction means the spring rate in the middle of travel is very similar to standard.
- It’s only towards the end of the spring’s travel (so, when braking or cornering hard) that we have engineered the spring to stiffen up.
- It’s this progressive-rate spring design that gives such good ride quality.
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.