Racingline’s Power Delivery Module
Welcome to the Racingline PDM, a new way to access Racingline’s performance software calibrations for your vehicle. Apply ECU & TCU software from the convenience of your own home (or anywhere you have the time, power supply, and tools!).
This product is the PDM tool. It DOES NOT contain performance software, this is an extra digital purchase you can apply to your tool post-purchase. (See below)
How does it work?
- Purchase the PDM Module online.
- Our team will send you available software options via email. These can then be purchased separately (and repeatedly) to apply to your vehicle once your tool arrives.
- Follow the concise instructions to prepare, stabilise and flash your vehicle.
- Drive like you mean it, and enjoy the benefits of Racingline’s calibrations right away…
- Got multiple vehicles, or envious friends? Contact our team directly who can provide another Digital Access Key to flash another vehicle. There is no limit!
- A Windows 10/11 Laptop with USB & Power Supply
- Secure wired (or very stable Wifi) high-speed broadband internet.
- Vehicle Battery Charging Support – 20AMP minimum – CTEK brand recommended
- Available mains electricity for the above.
- Return to stock Anytime.
- Upgrade to higher stages, and progress through your tuning journey.
- Switch between fuel/octane ratings.
- Compatible with Windows 10/11 (with USB)
Which cars can be flashed by the PDM?
PDM isn’t available for all ECU types right now. The three most popular engine types available to work with PDM:
- 2.0 TSI EA888 Gen.4
- 2.0 TSI EA888 Gen.3
- 2.5 TFSI EA855 EVO
What is PDM?
Racingline’s renowned Performance Software is powering thousands of cars all over the globe. Power Delivery Module is our latest user option to further enhance your Performance Software experience. PDM is our end-user tool to allow you install the Racingline calibrations yourself. By purchasing the PDM Tool, you’ll get access to exactly the same full Software Suite as your RacingLine Performance Dealer does.
But the difference is that the PDM tool allows you to install, remove, upgrade or change your calibration yourself, anytime, anywhere.
Of course, the PDM tool is not required to enjoy Racingline performance software, if you’d still prefer own experts to health-check, install, test & log your vehicle, contact our team directly.
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.