Racingline Cup Edition Wheels 18″ x 8.5 / 5×112 / ET45
RacingLine’s ever-popular Cup Edition 8.5 x 18″ alloy wheel has been developed exclusively with Team Dynamics for our Volkswagen Racing Cup cars to give a track-orientated rim that’s both ultra-strong yet light. The choice of 18″ rim is ideal for track use, allowing a higher, squarer tyre fitment with risk of excessive rubbing. Weighing 11kg (24.2lbs) per wheel, whilst crucially still retaining the strength needed for the demands of road or track.
The VWR ‘Cup Edition’ 18″ Alloy Wheel has been born from our partnership with Team Dynamics to deliver an ultra-strong rim capable of repeatedly coping with the extreme demands that track driving brings.
- Developed direct from our racing programme, this exact family of VWR Cup Edition Alloy Wheels are the only rims used in the Volkswagen Racing Cup and the British Touring Car Championship.
- The perfect track dimensions of 8.5 x 18″ diameter with an ET45 offset.
- Finished in a stunning hard-wearing satin gunmetal grey, complete with RacingLine centre cap.
- Produced to the highest standards, developed and manufactured in the EU to meet and exceed OEM standards.
PRECISION ENGINEERED ALLOYS FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- TÜV stVZ0 tested for geometric accuracy, impact strength, structural fatigue and load rating requirements.
- Heat treated for lightness and strength. Proven on track; perfect for road.
- Durable satin gunmetal grey finish to look good, and stay looking good.
- Manufactured in the EU using only the highest quality materials to ensure strength, safety, reliability and meet OEM standards
All MQB, MQB ‘EVO’ and A5-platform cars with 5×112 stud pattern.
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.