Wheel Mounting Guide Pin (M14 x 1.50 Applications)
The RacingLine Wheel Mounting Guide Pin is an essential addition to your car’s tool kit, designed to allow the safer mounting and easy alignment of heavy alloy wheels on all modern VWG cars.
What does it do?
- Ever experienced the frustrating and back-straining process of holding a wheel in place with one hand whilst lining up and threading in the first bolt? Our Wheel Mounting Guide Pin is the simple answer.
- Before fitting a wheel, simply thread the Mounting Guide Pin into one of the bolt holes on the wheel hub.
- The wheel can then be lifted and placed on the guide pin, supporting its full weight and keeping the bolt holes aligned to allow the other bolts to be easily inserted and tightened.
- This avoids that awkward process of keeping the wheel in place with one hand whilst lining up and threading in the first bolt – particularly valuable when spacers are fitted. Once the other four bolts are in place, remove the pin and insert your final bolt.
- By making fitment of wheels easier, you’ll avoid the risk of brake rotor damage, vital for cars with carbon ceramic brakes.
- Easily stored between wheel changes in your car’s tool kit, ready for whenever you need it!
- 7075-T6 Aluminium – Light weight, strong and extremely resistant to wear
- Hard anodised Black to withstand corrosion and abuse sliding the wheel on and off
- Knurled section to ensure ease of threading in and out of the vehicles hub
- Hole in the end to aid removal by inserting a tool to turn
- Rounded tapered end to ensure no damage to the wheel while performing wheel fitment
Suitable for all modern VWG vehicles with M14 x 1.5 threaded bolt holes.
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.