NGK-R7438-9 (4656) – NGK Racing Spark Plug
These plugs come pre-set from the factory and do not require “gapping” the ground electrode is extremely delicate so we advise you do not attempt to adjust it.
Recommended for customers running Stage 1 or beyond with an enthusiastic driving style. Avoid potential misfires when the constraints of tuning are taking their toll on the vehicle.
- Fine Wire Centre Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today’s High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Type: Resistor type
- Gap: .9mm (0.04″)
- Insulation Projection: .9mm (0.04″)
Notes: Racing type
Block "product-footer-ngk" not found
Please note, customers are wholly responsible for checking fitment for their vehicle.